lkml.org
[lkml] [2010] [May] [23] [last100]
/

23 May 2010

[New]Wireless IBSS on Linux-2.6.34 broken by commit 3bbb9ec946428b96657 ...Jeff Chua
[New]WARNING in xfs_lwr.c, xfs_write()Roman Kononov
Re: [patch] pipe: add support for shrinking and growing pipesMichael Kerrisk
Re: [patch] pipe: add support for shrinking and growing pipesAndrew Morton
Re: [patch] pipe: add support for shrinking and growing pipesMichael Kerrisk
Re: [PATCH RFC] buffer_head: remove redundant test from wait_on_b ...Greg Thelen
Re: Wireless IBSS on Linux-2.6.34 broken by commit 3bbb9ec946428b9 ...Arjan van de Ven
[New]iwl3945 bug in 2.6.34Satish Eerpini
Re: [Regression] Negative time on Acer Ferrari One with current -gitThomas Gleixner
Re: [PATCH 2/2] input: mt: Document the MT event slot protocol (rev4)Ping Cheng
Re: [patch] pipe: add support for shrinking and growing pipesJens Axboe
[New][PATCH] fbdev: bfin-t350mcqb-fb: avoid unused warnings in backligh ...Mike Frysinger
[New][PATCH] fbdev: bf54x-lq043fb: fix unused warnings with backlight codeMike Frysinger
[New][PATCH] pci: disable MSI on VIA K8M800Tejun Heo
Re: [PATCH 6/6] Btrfs: do aio_write instead of writeShi Weihua
Re: bkl: Pushdowns for sound/oss ?Geert Uytterhoeven
[PATCH 2/2] serial: bfin_5xx: fix typo in IER checkMike Frysinger
[New][PATCH 1/2] serial: bfin_5xx: IRDA is not affected by anomaly 05000230Mike Frysinger
Re: [PATCH] USB: musb: fix Blackfin building after power updatesSergei Shtylyov
Re: [PATCH] USB: musb: fix Blackfin building after power updatesMike Frysinger
Re: [PATCH] pci: disable MSI on VIA K8M800David Miller
Re: [PATCH] pci: disable MSI on VIA K8M800Tejun Heo
Re: [PATCH] pci: disable MSI on VIA K8M800David Miller
Re: [PATCHSET sched/core] sched: prepare for cmwqIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH v2] Make sure timers have migrated before killing migra ...Mike Galbraith
Re: [PATCHSET sched/core] sched: prepare for cmwqTejun Heo
Re: [GIT PULL 0/3] perf annotate improvements, report fixIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCHSET sched/core] sched: prepare for cmwqIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH 2/2] input: mt: Document the MT event slot protocol (rev4)Henrik Rydberg
Re: [patch] pipe: add support for shrinking and growing pipesMichael Kerrisk
[New][PATCH] m68k: Enable atomic64_tGeert Uytterhoeven
Re: [PATCHSET sched/core] sched: prepare for cmwqTejun Heo
[tip:perf/core] x86/mmiotrace: Remove redundant instruction prefix ...tip-bot for Akinobu Mita
Re: [PATCH v2] Make sure timers have migrated before killing migra ...Peter Zijlstra
[New][PATCH -V12 0/11] Generic name to handle and open by handle syscalls "Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 02/11] vfs: Add name to file handle conversion support"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 07/11] x86: Add new syscalls for x86_32"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 11/11] vfs: Support null pathname in linkat"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 10/11] vfs: Support null pathname in faccessat"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 09/11] ext3: Copy fs UUID to superblock."Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 08/11] x86: Add new syscalls for x86_64"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 06/11] ext4: Copy fs UUID to superblock"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 05/11] vfs: Support null pathname in readlink"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 03/11] vfs: Add open by file handle support"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 04/11] vfs: Allow handle based open on symlinks"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
[PATCH -V12 01/11] exportfs: Return the minimum required handle size"Aneesh Kumar K.V"
Re: Wireless IBSS on Linux-2.6.34 broken by commit 3bbb9ec946428b9 ...Johannes Berg
[New][GIT-PULL] exofs: 2.6.35 merge window changesBoaz Harrosh
[New][PATCH] [resend] s3fb: add support for S3 Trio3D/1X/2XOndrej Zary
Re: WARNING in xfs_lwr.c, xfs_write()Dave Chinner
Re: [PATCHSET sched/core] sched: prepare for cmwqIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] [resend] s3fb: add support for S3 Trio3D/1X/2XOndrej Zajicek
Re: [PATCHSET sched/core] sched: prepare for cmwqTejun Heo
Re: [PATCH 0/2] ISDN fixes for 2.6.35Karsten Keil
[New][PATCH 0/2] ISDN fixes for 2.6.35Tilman Schmidt
[PATCH 1/2] isdn/capi: make reset_ctr op truly optionalTilman Schmidt
[PATCH 2/2] isdn/gigaset: remove dummy CAPI method implementationsTilman Schmidt
[New][RESEND PATCH] ARM: fix 'unannotated irqs-on' lockdep warningtom.leiming@gmail ...
[New][PATCH 1/2] KVM: MMU: allow more page become unsync at gfn mapping ...Xiao Guangrong
[PATCH 2/2] KVM: MMU: allow more page become unsync at getting sp timeXiao Guangrong
Re: [RESEND PATCH] ARM: fix 'unannotated irqs-on' lockdep warningRussell King - ARM Linux
Re: [PATCH 01/10] perf, trace: Remove IRQ-disable from perf/tracep ...Paul Mackerras
Re: [PATCH 5/5] Add the viafb video capture driverMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: [PATCH] net: mac8390 - Sort out memory/MMIO accesses and casts ...Geert Uytterhoeven
RE: [PATCH v2] slub: move kmem_cache_node into it's own cacheline"Shi, Alex"
Re: Wireless IBSS on Linux-2.6.34 broken by commit 3bbb9ec946428b ...Jeff Chua
Re: [Regression] Negative time on Acer Ferrari One with current -git"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [git head f4b87dee9] BUG: using smp_processor_id() in preempti ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH] net: mac8390 - Sort out memory/MMIO accesses and casts ...Finn Thain
Re: [RESEND PATCH] ARM: fix 'unannotated irqs-on' lockdep warningMing Lei
Re: [PATCH 1/2] KVM: MMU: allow more page become unsync at gfn map ...Avi Kivity
Re: What's up with wireless drivers?Piotr Hosowicz
Re: [PATCH 0/3] mm: Swap checksumMinchan Kim
Re: [PATCH 2/2] KVM: MMU: allow more page become unsync at getting ...Avi Kivity
Re: [RESEND PATCH] ARM: fix 'unannotated irqs-on' lockdep warningRussell King - ARM Linux
Re: WARNING in xfs_lwr.c, xfs_write()Roman Kononov
Re: [RESEND PATCH] ARM: fix 'unannotated irqs-on' lockdep warningMing Lei
Re: [PATCH 3/3] mm: Swap checksumAvi Kivity
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH RFC] virtio: put last seen used index into ..."Michael S. Tsirkin"
Re: [PATCH 14/27] drivers/scsi: Use memdup_userBoaz Harrosh
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH RFC] virtio: put last seen used index into ...Avi Kivity
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH RFC] virtio: put last seen used index into ..."Michael S. Tsirkin"
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH RFC] virtio: put last seen used index into ..."Michael S. Tsirkin"
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH RFC] virtio: put last seen used index into ...Avi Kivity
Re: [PATCH 14/27] drivers/scsi: Use memdup_userJames Bottomley
[New]BUG: unable to handle kernel paging requestMarkus
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH RFC] virtio: put last seen used index into ..."Michael S. Tsirkin"
[New]Re: Wireless IBSS on Linux-2.6.34 broken by commit 3bbb9ec946428b9 ...Jeff Chua
Re: Possible NFS bug in 2.6.34...Stuart Sheldon
Re: [PATCH 2/2] input: mt: Document the MT event slot protocol (rev4)Randy Dunlap
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH RFC] virtio: put last seen used index into ..."Michael S. Tsirkin"
[New]Re: Sony vaio serie F PCIe PME service failure.Maciej Rutecki
Re: [patch] pipe: add support for shrinking and growing pipesJens Axboe
Re: What's up with wireless drivers?Jiri Slaby
Re: What's up with wireless drivers?Randy Dunlap
[New][PATCH]alsa:patch_realtek.c iMac9,1 sound fixes."Justin P. Mattock"
[PATCH -mmotm] compal-laptop: uses hwmon interfaces, depends on HWMONRandy Dunlap
Re: [PATCH 1/2] perf: Add persistent eventsPeter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH 01/10] perf, trace: Remove IRQ-disable from perf/tracep ...Peter Zijlstra
Re: [2.6.34-git8][regression] massive polling problems with udevd ...walt
Re: What's up with wireless drivers?Piotr Hosowicz
Re: [PATCH 0/3] mm: Swap checksumCesar Eduardo Barros
Re: [PATCH 1/2] perf: Add persistent eventsBorislav Petkov
Re: Sony vaio serie F PCIe PME service failure."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging requestBorislav Petkov
Re: [PATCH 1/2] perf: Add persistent eventsPeter Zijlstra
Re: [PATCH 1/2] perf: Add persistent eventsBorislav Petkov
Re: NFS, race in writeback?Trond Myklebust
Re: [PATCH 3/3] mm: Swap checksumCesar Eduardo Barros
Re: [linux-pm] [Regression][git head f4b87dee9] ath9k doesn't work ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [RESEND PATCH] ARM: fix 'unannotated irqs-on' lockdep warningRussell King - ARM Linux
Re: [PATCH 1/2] perf: Add persistent eventsPeter Zijlstra
Re: [2.6.34-git8][regression] massive polling problems with udevd ...Alessandro Suardi
Re: [RFC PATCH 0/2] perf: persistent events prototypeSteven Rostedt
Re: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging requestMarkus
Re: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging requestBorislav Petkov
Re: [Regression] Negative time on Acer Ferrari One with current -gitjohn stultz
[New]UML broken for CONFIG_SLABParag Warudkar
Re: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging requestMarkus
Re: What's up with wireless drivers?Randy Dunlap
[New]How large is a sector in /proc/diskstatsClemens Eisserer
Re: [PATCH] arch/tile: new multi-core architecture for LinuxArnd Bergmann
[New]CPU #1 not responding ProblemJacek J
[PATCH -next] x86/platform: classmate-laptop depends on RFKILLRandy Dunlap
Re: [PATCH 2/2] input: mt: Document the MT event slot protocol (rev4)Henrik Rydberg
Re: [linux-pm] [Regression][git head f4b87dee9] ath9k doesn't work ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [linux-pm] [Regression][git head f4b87dee9] ath9k doesn't work ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH] DMAENGINE: DMA40 U8500 platform configurationDan Williams
[New]Re: Wireless IBSS on Linux-2.6.34 broken by commit 3bbb9ec946428b9 ...Jeff Chua
[PATCH -next] platform/x86: msi-laptop depends on SERIO_I8042Randy Dunlap
Re: [PATCH 2/2] input: mt: Document the MT event slot protocol (rev4)Randy Dunlap
Re: [PATCH 2/2] input: mt: Document the MT event slot protocol (rev4)Ping Cheng
Re: [2.6.34-git8][regression] massive polling problems with udevd ...Eric Paris
Re: [PATCH 6/6] Btrfs: do aio_write instead of writeJosef Bacik
[New][GIT PULL] sh updates for 2.6.35-rc1, part 2.Paul Mundt
[PATCH -next] nouveau: fix acpi_lid_open undefinedRandy Dunlap
[New][Update][PATCH] ACPI / ACPICA: Fix problems related to GPE referen ..."Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: Dmaengine queryLinus Walleij
[New][GIT PULL] [UPDATED] genesis updates for 2.6.35-rc1Paul Mundt
[PATCH 2/9] Documentation/development-process: add maintainers and ...Randy Dunlap
[PATCH 8/9] fusion: fix kernel-doc notationRandy Dunlap
[PATCH 5/9] Documentation/vm: use better value for MAP_HUGETLBRandy Dunlap
[PATCH 3/9] Documentation/development-process: add staging & mmotm ...Randy Dunlap
[New][PATCH 1/9] docbook: make mtd nand module init staticRandy Dunlap
[PATCH 7/9] scsi_scan.c: fix/convert functions to use kernel-docRandy Dunlap
Re: [PATCH -next] nouveau: fix acpi_lid_open undefinedBen Skeggs
[PATCH 6/9] scsi: update torque.net references to current locationRandy Dunlap
[PATCH 4/9] Documentation/timers/hpet_example: drop duplicate head ...Randy Dunlap
[PATCH 9/9] Documentation: update SubmitChecklist for O=objdir and ...Randy Dunlap
Re: [PATCH 0/3] mm: Swap checksumMinchan Kim
Re: [PATCH 1/9] docbook: make mtd nand module init staticRandy Dunlap
[New]linux-next: build failure in Linus' treeStephen Rothwell
Re: [PATCH 0/8] Suspend block api (version 8)"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH 0/3] mm: Swap checksumCesar Eduardo Barros
Re: [PATCH 5/27] mm: Use memdup_userKOSAKI Motohiro
RE: [PATCH] online CPU before memory failed in pcpu_alloc_pages()"Guo, Chaohong"
Re: [PATCH 0/4] io-controller: Add new interfaces to trace backlog ...Gui Jianfeng
Re: WARNING in xfs_lwr.c, xfs_write()Dave Chinner
[New]linux-next: build failure after merge of the async_tx treeStephen Rothwell
[PATCH 1/2] perf report: Support multiple events on the TUIArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[PATCH 2/2] perf annotate: Fix up usage of the build id cacheArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
[New][GIT PULL 0/2] perf annotate fix and report improvomentArnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Re: [patch] pipe: add support for shrinking and growing pipesOGAWA Hirofumi
Re: [RFC, 6/7] NUMA hotplug emulatorShaohui Zheng
Re: [regression] fib6_del() bug from 2.6.34-rc1 still present in 2 ...Shan Wei
Re: [RFC, 3/7] NUMA hotplug emulatorShaohui Zheng
Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the async_tx treeJassi Brar
Re: [PATCH 0/3] mm: Swap checksumMinchan Kim
Re: [PATCH 1/2] KVM: MMU: allow more page become unsync at gfn map ...Xiao Guangrong
Re: [RFC, 0/7] NUMA Hotplug emulatorShaohui Zheng
Re: [PATCH 2/2] KVM: MMU: allow more page become unsync at getting ...Xiao Guangrong
Re: [PATCH] drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dib0700: fix return valuesDevin Heitmueller
[New]Trying to use SLUB in an odd wayCharles Manning
Re: What's up with wireless drivers?Piotr Hosowicz
[New]BUG: using smp_processor_id() in preemptible [00000000] code: iced ...Piotr Hosowicz
Re: [RFC] new ->perform_write fopNick Piggin
[New][PATCH] ethoc: fix null dereference in ethoc_probeThomas Chou
Re: [RESEND PATCH] ARM: fix 'unannotated irqs-on' lockdep warningMing Lei
Re: [RFC] new ->perform_write fopNick Piggin
Re: [linux-pm] Power Domain FrameworkMark Brown
[New]linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (acpi tree ...Stephen Rothwell
Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the async_tx treeDan Williams
Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the async_tx treeStephen Rothwell
Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the async_tx treeStephen Rothwell
[New]linux-next: Tree for May 24Stephen Rothwell
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.174 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans