SubjectREPLY ME....
From

Dear Friend,

I am Dr Raymond Kuo Fung CHIEN Executive Director and Chief Financial
Officer of the operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Befor the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr.Fayez A Mohammed a business
merchant made a fixed deposit of USD30 Million for 2Yrs

where i was the only one that knew about his deposits.

Upon maturity during the war in 2003,Fayez,his wife and only daugther died
in a bomb blast that hits His Resident.
Investigations showed that he didnt declear any next of kin.As a
foreigner,I want you to stand as the next of kin to claim

the fund because soon the fund will be claimed by my government if no one
comes for it.

I have an attorney that will prepare all the documents to back you up as
the next of kin to Mr.Fayez A.Mohammed.Plz let me

know your willingness so that i can provide you with more details of this
transaction.

contact me on email: drrayfung@9.cn

1. Full name and Age

2. Occupation