    Subjectbkl: Pushdowns for sound/oss ?
    Hi Ralf

    I was looking at doing some of that last remaining ioctl bkl-pushdowns, in
    particular in:
    sound/oss/swarm_cs4297a.c
    sound/oss/msnd_pinnacle.c
    sound/oss/sh_dac_audio.c
    sound/oss/vwsnd.c
    sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_core.c
    sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_core.c

    when I noticed they were including asm files from mips. I went so far as
    to compile my own mips tool chain, but I wasn't able to compile the above.
    Being oss sound, I was wondering if these are still maintained or are
    marked for removal some time in the future.

    If there is merely a problem with my toolchain, then that can be fixed,
    but there is no point in wasting time with these if no-one uses them.

    Thanks

    John

      Last update: 2010-05-21 15:47    [W:0.018 / U:61.088 seconds]