    SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.34
    Linus Torvalds wrote:
    > Nothing very interesting here, which is just how I like it. Various random
    > fixes all over, nothing really stands out. Pretty much all of it is one-
    > or few-liners, I think the biggest patch in the last week was fixing some
    > semantics for the new SR-IOV VF netlink interface. And even that wasn't
    > a _big_ patch by any means.
    > So 2.6.34 is out, and the merge window is thus officially open. As usual,
    > I probably won't do any real pulls for a day or two, in the (probably
    > futile) hope that we'll have more people running plain 2.6.34 for a while.
    > But you can certainly start sending me pull requests.
    > Go forth and test,
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the ibmcam stopped working. And
    since my test machine is a security cam server, that's not good.

    The good news is that it was originally reported as a bug in Fedora,
    because I saw it first in one of their pre-beta upgrades. There is a
    bunch of related information at
    which hopefully will be useful.

    Built with the Fedora config, plus make oldconfig.

    Otherwise looks functional, ran light testing on it, but really had to
    fall back.

    Bill Davidsen <>

      Last update: 2010-05-17 05:03    [W:0.034 / U:7.932 seconds]