    SubjectRe: kernel BUG in iwl-agn-rs.c:2076, WAS: iwlagn + some accesspoint == hardlock
      Hi Reinette,

    Attached the output from the debug-enabled in-tree iwlwifi driver connects.

    The order of trial is: site A first, then site B. The sites have thus been visited
    in the same order as last time and the commands executed have been equally the
    same. The failures evenly.. All the log entries that caught my eye last time
    can be found in the attached one also. I'm sending it bz2 compressed. My uplink
    is a poor man's volume limited UMTS one.

    The timestamp that is the last entry for site A log is: 4174.659838
    Everthing after that timestamp is log for site B, 10 minutes by bike from site A.

    We've been lucky, I could just finish site B survey as heaven opened it's doors such
    wide that the streets flooded within seconds. Before that mosquitos took the chance
    and bit me a dozen of times (*scratch*). I hope it was worth it and there's something
    to be found in the logs. ;)

    If there's anything else, let me know.

    Cheers,

    Nils

      Last update: 2010-05-13 17:07    [W:4.190 / U:0.364 seconds]