    SubjectRe: Config NO_BOOTMEM breaks my amd64 box

    * Yinghai <yinghai.lu@oracle.com> wrote:

    > On 04/07/2010 11:32 PM, Ingo Molnar wrote:
    > >
    > > * Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu> wrote:

    > >> (a current bootlog would still be nice)
    > >>
    > >> Dave, can you reproduce any of these problems with Linus's latest?
    > >
    > > ping? Can you or Dave reproduce the bug with -rc3 or later kernels? (If not
    > > then it probably means that the bug you triggered was already fixed at the
    > > time you reported it, as hpa suspected.)
    >
    > James already reported -rc3 fix the problem for him.
    >
    > Dave implied -rc3 fixed problem for him

    Hm, i'm confused, does this mean that it was all fixed upstream already when
    Dave and James sent their complaints?

    Would be nice to have a confirmation from Dave for that (beyond 'implying'
    it), to not keep this thread open-ended.

    Thanks,

    Ingo

      Last update: 2010-04-08 09:29    [W:0.025 / U:59.556 seconds]