SubjectRe: Config NO_BOOTMEM breaks my amd64 box

* Yinghai <yinghai.lu@oracle.com> wrote:

> On 04/07/2010 11:32 PM, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> >
> > * Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu> wrote:

> >> (a current bootlog would still be nice)
> >>
> >> Dave, can you reproduce any of these problems with Linus's latest?
> >
> > ping? Can you or Dave reproduce the bug with -rc3 or later kernels? (If not
> > then it probably means that the bug you triggered was already fixed at the
> > time you reported it, as hpa suspected.)
>
> James already reported -rc3 fix the problem for him.
>
> Dave implied -rc3 fixed problem for him

Hm, i'm confused, does this mean that it was all fixed upstream already when
Dave and James sent their complaints?

Would be nice to have a confirmation from Dave for that (beyond 'implying'
it), to not keep this thread open-ended.

Thanks,

Ingo

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans