SubjectGreetings
--
Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your listed
in the Trade Centre Chambers of Commerce directory here in Japan, I find it
pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business, I only pray at this
time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to
receive money on my behalf. The purpose of my contacting you is because my
status would not permit me to do this alone.

When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and more
information about myself and the funds. If interested, please reply through
my alternate Email:mrtomosandnori07@w.cn

MR. Tomo Sand Nori
(Head of Account Dept,Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank,
Tokyo, Japan)
Email:mrtomosandnori07@w.cn

Message sent using
Webmail-IASD 2.7