SubjectGoogle Summer of Code 2010 - Assigned all unassigned kernel applications to Grant Likely
To assure that we do not loose any good application, I have now assigned
all remaining mentor-less applications to Grant Likely as mentor. I will
remove or change these assignments as soon as someone of you tells me.

Please have at least a quick look of these applications make sense (I am
not a kernel guy) and give negative scores to the bad ones. At least I
could see that none of them is spam, so nothing to mark ineligible.

Also propose mentors for these applications, Grant is most probably not
the perfect mentor for all of them and also does not want to mentor six
students. Grant is for now the only kernel guy who registered as a
mentor at the Linux Foundation.

Grant, sorry for assigning six students to you, it is only temporary.

Till

  Last update: 2010-04-11 23:47    [W:0.043 / U:0.604 seconds]