    SubjectUpgrade Your Email Account
    This mail is to inform all our {WEBMAIL} users that we will be upgrading
    our site in a couple of days from now. So you as a Subscriber of our site
    you are required to send us your Email account details so as to enable us
    know if you are still making use of your mail box. Further informed that
    we will be deleting all mail account that is not functioning so as to
    create more space for new user. so you are to send us your mail account
    details which are as follows:

    *User name:
    *Date of Birth:

    Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated
    from our database. Your response should be send to the following e-mail
    address. Your

    Yours In Service.
    Webmail Upgrade Team

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-03-05 11:13    [W:0.018 / U:8.896 seconds]