    SubjectHelp regarding the splitting of available screen size
    Hi all,
    I am working on a project which requires the kernel to use only
    half of screen. Other half of the screen will be used for some other
    purpose. I will be running the kernel in text mode. I tried to do some
    changes to file drivers/console/vgacon.c to achieve this.
    I changed the value of vga_video_num_lines to half of its value, but
    that didn't work for me.
    I am using the linux kernel version for my project.

    Could anyone please suggest me any pointers for implementing this .

    Swapnil Pimpale

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-03-05 07:47    [W:0.028 / U:3.884 seconds]