SubjectRe: Linux kernel - Libata bad block error handling to user mode program
From
Is it the case even during the blocking operation where the write op
waits for the call return?
Even, fsync does not catch the errors. (or alteast in the 2.6.27). I
agree with you on the process flow. Will post more testing results and
details within a couple of days.
-
SP