    SubjectRe: 802.11 development process - extended documentation
    Luis R. Rodriguez a écrit :
    > I've extended our 802.11 development process into a new section on our
    > 802.11 wiki. I often get asked how this works from different parts of
    > the company here at Atheros so figured it'd be easier to illustrate
    > this as best as possible and share it.
    >
    > http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/process
    >
    > Hope it does justice, John if you see any mistakes feel free to edit.
    > If the diagram seems fishy let me know what I can fix.
    >
    > Luis
    > --

    Nice (especially the picture)! However, Johannes has its picture in the
    text, but not in the diagram and the opposite for ... you I guess
    (picture on the left hand). Just a quick review. I still need to fully
    understand the "patch" stream...

    Regards,
    Benoit