SubjectRe: 802.11 development process - extended documentation
Luis R. Rodriguez a écrit :
> I've extended our 802.11 development process into a new section on our
> 802.11 wiki. I often get asked how this works from different parts of
> the company here at Atheros so figured it'd be easier to illustrate
> this as best as possible and share it.
>
> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/process
>
> Hope it does justice, John if you see any mistakes feel free to edit.
> If the diagram seems fishy let me know what I can fix.
>
> Luis
> --

Nice (especially the picture)! However, Johannes has its picture in the
text, but not in the diagram and the opposite for ... you I guess
(picture on the left hand). Just a quick review. I still need to fully
understand the "patch" stream...

Regards,
Benoit