SubjectRe: ketchup was Re: [kernel.org users] XZ Migration discussion
Hi!

> > > Actually, you'll probably get a better patch if you relace 'only-dl'
> > > with just 'dl'. Mistaking --only-dl and --dl-only is just too easy.
> >
> > This should work; save time&bandwidth by using incremental patches
> > between -rcX.
> >
> > Is there testsuite for ketchup? It would be useful at this point...
>
> I don't have one, but that would be helpful.
>
> Would you like to take over maintaining ketchup? I took it over because
> Matt did not want it anymore and I was the last to send him patches.
>
> I've been quite busy working on Ftrace, trace-cmd and kconfig stuff,
> that I'm willing to hand this over to you, if you want it. My last
> release of ketchup is my git tree on kernel.org.

I'd really prefer not to maintain it -- I'm using it on my zaurus,
because git is just too slow there -- but I don't really have time
just now.

(Plus, I'm not good enough with git, I'm afraid).

But, if you think the patches are good enough, I can just prepare
nice, easy to apply series? (But I'd really like someone to check that
the basic idea is right...)

Pavel

  Last update: 2010-02-23 21:35    [W:0.262 / U:0.116 seconds]