    SubjectRe: 2.6.33-rc7 problems
    From
    On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 4:54 PM, ST <st@iss.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
    > Hi
    >> Well, the card reader apparently reports medium not present.. is there
    >> anything in there? how is it not working?
    > Just another information: It seems as if *only* the SD Card component of
    > the reader is detected. This explains why there are only no medium present
    > results in the calls. There was no SD card plugged into the usb-reader. The
    > others like CF,Xd,MS are not detected as it seems, while the SD Card component
    > is indeed working as expected and seen in the log.

    It looks like this device is like a lot of other multi card-readers in
    that it actually is 4 separate logical units (one for SD/MMC, one for
    CF, one for SM/xD and one for MS). Each of them operates
    independently, which is why you get (or should get) 4 separate drives
    showing up. I'm still not sure what you're saying the problem is
    though - you're not getting all of the drives detected? Can you post
    the full dmesg from 2.6.32 when connecting the drive?

      Last update: 2010-02-12 02:53    [W:0.021 / U:89.232 seconds]