SubjectAgenda items for DFS IRC Meeting #linux-wireless on freenode 2010-12-14
As noted we have an IRC meeting tomorrow scheduled at 9am PST time to
start upstreaming DFS discussions. I've added some little description
of what DFS essentially is and brief description of what software
needs to do. What I'd like to propose next is to identify where we
want code to go for each of these components. If we are lucky maybe we
can already identify resources to start working on the required
components and get people to commit to getting components done by a
specific time.

If you have other suggestions for Agenda items to cover please shoot!
Its a wiki so please just go ahead and edit it as you see fit and also
I recommend you subscribe to the wiki page so you can get updates to
changes to it.

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/DFS

Luis

  Last update: 2010-12-13 23:55    [W:0.101 / U:0.120 seconds]