SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Please pull xyzzy fixes
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Trond Myklebust
<Trond.Myklebust@netapp.com> wrote:
> Resending pull request after appending Chuck's fix for the nfs_umount() panic.

[ .. and other people have other similar pull requests - acpi, ceph,
cifs, xfs etc ]

Right now I'm traveling without access to my laptop to actually do
pulls. That was unintentional, but my laptop got co-opted for more
important stuff (child needed it for school an my other laptop has a
broken harddisk), so I've just been reading email with my cellphone.
That allows me to keep up-to-date and mark the stuff that I'm
scheduling for pulling, but I end up not replying a lot because typing
is so painful and it does that silly html email thing.

Anyway, this is just a reply to say that I've not lost your emails,
I'm just effectively partly offline until Monday. I just stole Dirk's
laptop just to write a reply-to-all (or at least a "reply-to-most").

Linus

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans