    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] fixes for tidspbridge 2.6.37-rc1
    On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Guzman Lugo, Fernando
    <> wrote:
    > On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Tony Lindgren <> wrote:
    >> * Guzman Lugo, Fernando <> [101109 08:36]:
    >>> tidspbridge iommu change are working fine all the patches and few fixes after
    >>> that are alredy sent. what breaks tidspbridge, is the unmerged
    >>> dependencies in linux omap tree, specifically the iommu module patches
    >>> and the SG patch.
    >> Care to post a series of the missing patches listed above?
    > Here are the missing patches:
    > Fernando Guzman Lugo (4):
    >  iovmm: no gap checking for fixed address
    >  iovmm: add superpages support to fixed da address
    >  iovmm: replace __iounmap with omap_iounmap
    >  iommu: create new api to set valid da range
    > and
    >  scatterlist: define SG chain for arm architecture

    Those are not the only patches needed, you would also need:
    omap: iommu: make iva2 iommu selectable
    staging: tidspbridge: enable iva2 iommu

    And the one that actually uses the new API for the da range which
    hasn't even been submitted to the mailing list.

    Personally, I haven't seen the new iommu code working correctly.

    Felipe Contreras

      Last update: 2010-11-09 22:29    [W:0.022 / U:34.392 seconds]