SubjectRe: Forked android kernel development from linux kernel mainline
On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 10:10:56PM +0400, Elvis Dowson wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there an efficient way to locally store all LKML mailing list
> archives, so that I can efficiently filter on only the android patch
> review comments?

Yes, there are loads of tools that do this. mairix is one that I like
to use to search email archives.

> I was thinking of looking at the review comments, incorporating some
> of the changes, get that reviewed after testing those changes with
> modified android low-level libraries (I'm guessing mostly
> android/bionic, but need to check this).

If you have the rights to make the changes to the andoid userspace code,
great. Otherwise you are not going to get very far.

good luck,

greg k-h

  Last update: 2010-11-09 19:27    [W:0.076 / U:0.320 seconds]