    SubjectRe: Forked android kernel development from linux kernel mainline
    Hi,
    Is there an efficient way to locally store all LKML mailing list archives, so that I can efficiently filter on only the android patch review comments?

    There must be a hundred thousand emails exchanges that I need to sift through and to locate the discussion threads, and was wondering if there was a more efficient way to go about doing this analysis.

    I was thinking of looking at the review comments, incorporating some of the changes, get that reviewed after testing those changes with modified android low-level libraries (I'm guessing mostly android/bionic, but need to check this).

    Best regards,

    Elvis Dowson

      Last update: 2010-11-09 19:13    [W:3.078 / U:0.468 seconds]