SubjectTO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

--
Hello,

I am Mr.Henry Ajala , a certified and legitimate loan lender, i
give out loans to serious individuals who are interested in securing a
loan, the minimum we give out as loan is $5,000 while the maximum is
$5,000,000.00 at a rate of 3% interest, with a duration of 2 to 20 years.
if interested do fill out the short form below and have it sent to us as
soon as possible.

NAME:
AGE:
ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:
LOAN AMOUNT:

Upon receipt of the above we would contact you with a well
calculated terms and condition's of the amount needed. Thanks as i expect
your swift response asap. Please direct all response to this email:
contacthenryajala@rediffmail.com

Regards
Mr.Henry Ajala

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the iMail VirusWall Email
Security System.
For more information on this proactive email security service working around
the clock,
around the globe, visit http://viruswall.aserver.com.hk

  Last update: 2010-11-05 13:23    [W:0.042 / U:0.032 seconds]