    SubjectRE: sysfs and power management

    That is one quite clean way.
    sysfs_ops still needs function pointer to device core function which does pm_runtime
    And there is one drawback. Driver doesn't know about new users after the first one.
    It may want to refresh results whenever a new user appears. But that is probably not
    a big issue.

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-11-03 11:51    [W:0.039 / U:20.132 seconds]