SubjectRE: sysfs and power management

That is one quite clean way.
sysfs_ops still needs function pointer to device core function which does pm_runtime
calls.
And there is one drawback. Driver doesn't know about new users after the first one.
It may want to refresh results whenever a new user appears. But that is probably not
a big issue.

-Samu

  Last update: 2010-11-03 11:51    [W:1.568 / U:0.012 seconds]