    SubjectLocation for thermal drivers
    Hi all,

    We have a review for a thermal driver for the Intel MID platform pending
    against the hwmon subsystem. See for details.

    I think a better location for the driver would be drivers/thermal.
    drivers/hwmon is not really a good fit, since hwmon support for thermal
    drivers is optional. Potential problem with drivers/thermal is that
    there are no thermal drivers in there (yet), and there does not seem to
    be a maintainer. Another alternative would be to put it into platform
    code, similar to the existing thermal drivers.

    Thought, anyone ? Is there a preferred location for thermal drivers ?

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-11-12 21:37    [W:0.019 / U:0.484 seconds]