    SubjectRe: OOM panics with zram

    On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Nitin Gupta <> wrote:
    > Deleting it from staging would not help much. Much more helpful would
    > be to sync at least the mainline and linux-next version of the driver
    > so it's easier to develop against these kernel trees.  Initially, I
    > thought -staging means that any reviewed change can quickly make it
    > to *both* linux-next and more importantly -staging in mainline. Working/
    > Testing against mainline is much smoother than against linux-next.

    We can't push the patches immediately to mainline because we need to
    respect the merge window. You shouldn't need to rely on linux-next for
    testing, though, but work directly against Greg's staging tree. Greg,
    where's the official tree at, btw? The tree at

    seems empty.

      Last update: 2010-10-06 09:41    [W:0.026 / U:6.932 seconds]