SubjectRe: OOM panics with zram
From
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Nitin Gupta <ngupta@vflare.org> wrote:
> Deleting it from staging would not help much. Much more helpful would
> be to sync at least the mainline and linux-next version of the driver
> so it's easier to develop against these kernel trees.  Initially, I
> thought -staging means that any reviewed change can quickly make it
> to *both* linux-next and more importantly -staging in mainline. Working/
> Testing against mainline is much smoother than against linux-next.

We can't push the patches immediately to mainline because we need to
respect the merge window. You shouldn't need to rely on linux-next for
testing, though, but work directly against Greg's staging tree. Greg,
where's the official tree at, btw? The tree at

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/

seems empty.

Pekka