    SubjectRe: OOM panics with zram
    From
    Hi,

    On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Nitin Gupta <ngupta@vflare.org> wrote:
    > Deleting it from staging would not help much. Much more helpful would
    > be to sync at least the mainline and linux-next version of the driver
    > so it's easier to develop against these kernel trees.  Initially, I
    > thought -staging means that any reviewed change can quickly make it
    > to *both* linux-next and more importantly -staging in mainline. Working/
    > Testing against mainline is much smoother than against linux-next.

    We can't push the patches immediately to mainline because we need to
    respect the merge window. You shouldn't need to rely on linux-next for
    testing, though, but work directly against Greg's staging tree. Greg,
    where's the official tree at, btw? The tree at

    http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/

    seems empty.

    Pekka