    SubjectRe: [KORG] Master / hera upgrade & downtime announcement
    On 10/30/2010 04:40 AM, J.H. wrote:
    > --

    Noted with thanks.

    --
    Yours sincerely,

    Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
    Singapore Identity Card No.: S78*6*2*H
    Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
    ZIP: 470103
    Mobile Phone (Starhub Pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
    Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
    My Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo
    Alma Maters:
    [1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
    [2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
    My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28 August 2010):-
    http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
    http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
    http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
    Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #1:
    http://i.imgur.com/M1FNX.jpg
    Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #2:
    http://i51.tinypic.com/11u9irm.jpg
    Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #3:
    http://www.imagevimage.com/images/Singapore_Citizen_Mr._Teo_En_Ming_%28Zhang_Enming%29.jpg
    Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #4:
    http://www.merrypic.com/files/o397beqo7qw8wky5rjno.jpg
    Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #5:
    http://piczasso.com/i/yicuz.jpg
    Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #6:
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1b553b21ae.jpg