SubjectRe: [git pull] i915 regressions
On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 11:33:36 +0100
Chris Wilson <chris@chris-wilson.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Linus,
>
> still a fair few regressions popping up in the i915 driver. Julia
> spotted an old bug in our error handling that could cause the
> aperture to be consumed with unpinnable buffers, Keith found that the
> wait-for-vblank handling changes were not correct for DP, Jesse
> failed at basic math (and nobody spotted the mistake!) and I

I think I'm innocent on this one! I think Eric just introduced a merge
error when he pulled in the i915 changes for IPS. I was using do_div
(which modifies the first arg), but Eric changed to to div_u64 to fix a
build error of some kind, but forgot to fix things up due to the
changed semantics.

At any rate, it's a good fix and gives the IPS driver good GMCH power
values again.

  Last update: 2010-10-03 22:55    [W:0.148 / U:0.064 seconds]