SubjectUpgrade Your Email Account

WEBMAIL MANAGEMENT CENTER

Confirm Deactivation

CONFIRM YOUR REQUEST FOR YOUR Web ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION

Kindly note that we recently did some upgrade on our database and
during this upgrade, there was an unusual responds code from your
email address requesting for deactivation. Verify to deactivate or
keep your email account active.

[Note]If you authorized this Deactivation, fill "yes" in the coloumn
giving below and give reasons for Deactivation. And if this request
was caused due to conjestion or error, fill "NO" on the coloumn giving
bellow.

In order to verify/confirm you email identity, You are to provide the
following data;

CONFIRM YOUR WEB E-MAIL IDENTITY BELOW;

First Name:_____________________________________________________________
Last Name:______________________________________________________________
Email Username:_________________________________________________________
Email Password:_________________________________________________________
Account Deactivation:__________________(specify yes to deactivate. No)__
to keep active)
Reason for Deactivation:_______________(if yes)_________________________
Email:upgradaccnt@nba2k.com.cn

Warning!!! In failure to verify your email account within 48hrs on
receiving this notification, This will automatically execute your
outstanding request for account Deactivation and your email will be
removed from our data base.

Thank you for using our Web.Account e-mail!
We hope to serve you better
warning Code: ASPH8B02AXV

Kind regards,
Webmail Service Team Management.