SubjectGood Day
Good Day

I am Marrese Marilyn Secretary to Mr. Paul Wolfenden, Manager of formal ABN AMRO BANK which has been bought out by the RBS BANK 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA . I have a business proposal valued at GBP£21,000,000.00 (Twenty-One Million Pounds) from my Branch.Get back to me to enable me furnish you with full information concerning this letter via by email. Email: paul_rbs@mail2consultant.com<mailto:paul_rbs@mail2consultant.com>

Regards.
NOTE = direct your response to this email for more information and for the sake of confidentiality [ paul_rbs@mail2consultant.com<mailto:paul_rbs@mail2consultant.com>]

This email is intended only for the addressee or a person authorized to receive for the addressee. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from use and disclosure by federal regulation (42 CFR). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this information; taking any action based on its contents; or other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete/destroy the message.

If the information contained in this communication has been disclosed to you with consent from records whose confidentiality is protected by federal regulation, you are prohibited from further disclosure of its content without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by federal regulation. A general authorization for release is not sufficient for this purpose. Thank you.