SubjectRe: Staging tree status for the .32 kernel merge
On Sun, 2009-09-06 at 07:28 +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > Note, Pavel has been adding some of the Dream hardware
> > drivers, which are separate from the core Android drivers. I
> > have no objection to those, but they should work to get merged
> > to their "correct" places in the tree in another release or
> > so.
>
> Well, some of those drivers should be moderately easy (touchscreen),
> but some (camera) will take longer than that. For example camera --
> contains _lots_ of code, and uses obsolete v4l api.
>
> Plus, I really need to get recent kernel to boot and then get arch/arm
> pieces merged....

I've got a tree with a lot of the arch/arm/msm pieces isolated, doesn't
boot yet .. I had to drop certain parts like the key pad support since
it had a big generic change attached to it .. It's all part of a git
tree which I can expose if you want to look at it.

Daniel

  Last update: 2009-09-07 17:57    [W:0.302 / U:0.244 seconds]