    SubjectRe: [quad core results] BFS vs. mainline scheduler benchmarks and measurements
    On Monday 07 September 2009, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
    > it's a shameless plug since I wrote it, but latencytop will be able to
    > tell you what your bottleneck is...
    > and that is very interesting to know, regardless of the "what scheduler
    > code" discussion;

    I'm very much aware of that and I've tried pinning it down a few times,
    but failed to come up with anything conclusive. I plan to make a new
    effort in this context as the freezes have increasingly been annoying me.

    Unfortunately latencytop only shows a blank screen when used with BFS, but
    I guess that's not totally unexpected.

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-09-07 17:51    [W:0.019 / U:12.732 seconds]