    SubjectRe: Staging tree status for the .32 kernel merge
    >>       - otus.  This is sitting here until a "real" wireless driver
    >>         will be merged through the wireless tree.  Hopefully that
    >>         happens soon.
    > ar9170 has been in for a while now, it's just not quite at feature
    > parity yet -- however that also means otus will get no work whatsoever
    > from any of the wireless folks. Draw your own conclusions. Personally, I
    > would drop it and let the users figure out whether they can live with
    > ar9170 or need to support work on it.

    Greg, as Johannes noted otus has lacked focus as Johannes whipped out
    a port for it in a few weeks and then Christian gave it some final
    love taps for inclusion, we just still use otus as just a source of
    documentation for any yet missing feature, but for that I guess I can
    just refer people to my git tree. Chris would know better where we're
    at as far as feature-parity is concerned though so I'll leave it up to
    him to judge whether or not having otus gets some users anything
    ar9170 doesn't yet have.

      Last update: 2009-09-03 21:39    [W:0.024 / U:2.772 seconds]