SubjectRe: TCP stack bug related to F-RTO?
Hi Zhigang,

Thanks for help looking into the issue.

My answer to your analysis is of course there won't the third dup-ack, because the server only sends TWO NEW data packets every time. Clearly this is server's problem and not the client's problem.

Thanks,
Joe