    SubjectRe: LowFree pattern
    From
    > What problem did you see that you traced to LowFree?

    I have set this device as a bridge. Higher latency and low throughput seem
    to be related to LowFree. There are also packet drops at the interface
    when LowFree is too low.

    I have another device which has 4G RAM split into 900M LowMem and
    the rest as HighMem. In that case also, LowMem goes to a low level, say 8M
    and although HighMem has ~2G free, the system gives OOPS (related to
    page_alloc failures)
    when acting as a bridge (passing packets).