    SubjectRe: BFS vs. mainline scheduler benchmarks and measurements
    Date
    Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
    > I'll have a look after the merge window madness. Multiple windows is
    > also still an option I suppose even if i don't like it that much: we
    > could support double-click on an app or "global" in the left list,
    > making that pop a new window with the same content as the right pane for
    > that app (or global) that updates at the same time as the rest.

    I have another request. If I select a specific application to watch (say a
    mail client) but it is idle for a while and thus has no latencies, it will
    get dropped from the list and thus my selection of it will be lost.

    It would be nice if in that case a selected application would stay visible
    and selected, or maybe get reselected automatically when it appears again.

    Thanks,
    FJP

      Last update: 2009-09-16 20:29    [W:0.022 / U:30.640 seconds]