SubjectRe: BFS vs. mainline scheduler benchmarks and measurements
Date
Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> I'll have a look after the merge window madness. Multiple windows is
> also still an option I suppose even if i don't like it that much: we
> could support double-click on an app or "global" in the left list,
> making that pop a new window with the same content as the right pane for
> that app (or global) that updates at the same time as the rest.

I have another request. If I select a specific application to watch (say a
mail client) but it is idle for a while and thus has no latencies, it will
get dropped from the list and thus my selection of it will be lost.

It would be nice if in that case a selected application would stay visible
and selected, or maybe get reselected automatically when it appears again.

Thanks,
FJP

  Last update: 2009-09-16 20:29    [W:0.144 / U:0.364 seconds]