SubjectRE: [patch] x86, perf_counter, bts: add bts to perf_counter

I can reproduce the problem when tracing kernel branches.

When I trace user-branches or when I disable overflow handling, it seems to work OK.

Please drop the patch. I'll resend the entire patch after I fixed that problem.

thanks and regards,
markus.

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen Germany
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Douglas Lusk, Peter Gleissner, Hannes Schwaderer
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456 Ust.-IdNr.
VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052

  Last update: 2009-08-05 13:13    [W:0.092 / U:2.280 seconds]