    SubjectRe: MMC: Make the configuration memory resource optional
    From
    Hi Ian,

    On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:21 AM, Ian Molton<ian@mnementh.co.uk> wrote:
    > I still do not have info from people about wether non MFD users of the
    > tmio-mmc driver have a 1:1 host/card clock capability.
    >
    > I could really use the information if anyone expects me to sort this
    > situation out.

    Sorry for not answering your question earlier. This may sound starnge,
    but I don't have any datasheet. I do however think that you can assume
    a 1:1 host/card clock capability, at least to begin with.

    So please use the clock framework to enable/disable the clock and get
    the rate, and we'll do our best to adjust the architecture code after
    that. And I'll cook up a patch for Runtime PM on top of that if that's
    ok with you.

    Thanks.

    / magnus

      Last update: 2009-08-05 04:11    [W:4.938 / U:0.008 seconds]