SubjectRe: [PULL]

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Michael Krufky<> wrote:
> Mauro,
> Would you please send the final GPIO fix to Linus to fix the
> regression on the Hauppauge devices.  2.6.31 is in -rc7 now, and I
> would hate for this regression to not yet be solved before the kernel
> is released.
> I apologize for nagging -- I just prefer for fixes to be merged
> upstream *before* a kernel release.
> Thank you.
> Just as a reminder, the changeset that is still waiting for upstream merge is:
> *       sms1xxx: restore GPIO functionality for all Hauppauge devices

Just another reminder -- this is cutting it very close now.

I repeat, that this is a feature that worked in previous kernels but
is broken in 2.6.31.

I feel very concerned, considering that I posted a regression fix over
six weeks ago and it still has not made it into Linus' kernel tree.

I understand that you are a busy man -- Would it be easier for you if
I sent this patch to Linus, myself?

Please advise.

Thank you for your time.

Michael Krufky

  Last update: 2009-08-30 14:55    [W:0.053 / U:3.464 seconds]