    SubjectRe: [PULL]

    On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Michael Krufky<> wrote:
    > Mauro,
    > Would you please send the final GPIO fix to Linus to fix the
    > regression on the Hauppauge devices.  2.6.31 is in -rc7 now, and I
    > would hate for this regression to not yet be solved before the kernel
    > is released.
    > I apologize for nagging -- I just prefer for fixes to be merged
    > upstream *before* a kernel release.
    > Thank you.
    > Just as a reminder, the changeset that is still waiting for upstream merge is:
    > *       sms1xxx: restore GPIO functionality for all Hauppauge devices

    Just another reminder -- this is cutting it very close now.

    I repeat, that this is a feature that worked in previous kernels but
    is broken in 2.6.31.

    I feel very concerned, considering that I posted a regression fix over
    six weeks ago and it still has not made it into Linus' kernel tree.

    I understand that you are a busy man -- Would it be easier for you if
    I sent this patch to Linus, myself?

    Please advise.

    Thank you for your time.

    Michael Krufky

      Last update: 2009-08-30 14:55    [W:0.020 / U:1.472 seconds]