SubjectRe: ARM Git Tree (at91sam9g45 patches)
Eric Bénard :
> Hi Robert,
> Robert Emanuele wrote :
>> I'm working with the Atmel at91sam9g45-ekes board which is new. I was
>> wondering if there was a git tree with the current ARM patches that
>> contains the at91sam9g45 code? Russell lists "Applied" patches at
>> . Where are these
>> applied to? If there isn't a tree, is there an elegant way to get the
>> latest patch sets that I could apply to Linus's tree?
> you will find the files that you can apply using git am here :

Yes, devel branch contains 9g45 patches.

Another place where you can find quite all drivers that I submitted
during the past weeks is in the linux-next tree:;a=summary

FYI, I am building a patchset collecting all those submitted patches
against 2.6.30 + Andrew Victor -at91 patch.
It is not finished at the moment but I can send it in private.

I am in contact with Ulf and others for OE and Buildroot inclusion.

This patchset will be available in in a few weeks.

Best regards,
Nicolas Ferre