    SubjectRe: ARM Git Tree (at91sam9g45 patches)
    Eric Bénard :
    > Hi Robert,
    >
    > Robert Emanuele wrote :
    >> I'm working with the Atmel at91sam9g45-ekes board which is new. I was
    >> wondering if there was a git tree with the current ARM patches that
    >> contains the at91sam9g45 code? Russell lists "Applied" patches at
    >> http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/ . Where are these
    >> applied to? If there isn't a tree, is there an elegant way to get the
    >> latest patch sets that I could apply to Linus's tree?
    >>
    > you will find the files that you can apply using git am here :
    > ftp://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/pub/armlinux/kernel/git-cur/

    Yes, devel branch contains 9g45 patches.

    Another place where you can find quite all drivers that I submitted
    during the past weeks is in the linux-next tree:

    http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git;a=summary

    FYI, I am building a patchset collecting all those submitted patches
    against 2.6.30 + Andrew Victor -at91 patch.
    It is not finished at the moment but I can send it in private.

    I am in contact with Ulf and others for OE and Buildroot inclusion.

    This patchset will be available in linux4sam.org in a few weeks.

    Best regards,
    --
    Nicolas Ferre