    SubjectRe: [Bug #13941] x86 Geode issue
    On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Ingo Molnar<> wrote:
    > * Martin-Éric Racine <> wrote:
    >> Yes, this bug is still valid.
    >> Ubuntu kernel team member Leann Ogasawara and I are slowly
    >> bisecting our way through the changes that took place since 2.6.30
    >> to find the commit that introduced this regression. Please stay
    >> tuned.
    > hm, the only outright Geode related commit was:
    >  d6c585a: x86: geode: Mark mfgpt irq IRQF_TIMER to prevent resume failure
    > the jpg at:
    > is very out of focus - but what i could decypher suggests a
    > pagefault crash in the VFS code, in generic_delete_inode().

    There's a few more JPEG images below that have a slightly sharper image.

    > Which could be a VFS bug, or a filesystem bug, or some unrelated
    > memory corruption hitting the inode data structure.

    It could indeed be many things.

    I've been trying to boot this into a larger framebuffer to be able to
    fit more data into my snapshots, but it appears that vga=795 doesn't
    work anymore. Have we reverted to Hex values again or is this just an
    issue of some kernel module missing from initrd?

      Last update: 2009-08-13 11:47    [W:0.021 / U:1.568 seconds]