SubjectRe: [regression] 2.6.30 leaking keys on console switch
On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Andi Kleen wrote:

> > Umm, actually, Andi, could you verify whether reverting e7b5c1ef4d changes
> > the behavior you are observing in any way?
> Tested that, no change unfortunately.

Is there any possibility to connect PS/2 keyboard to those systems, to see
if it is specific to USB keyboards or whether it is rather generic input
problem?

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Andi Kleen wrote:

> > By the way, if I understand it correctly, Andi is able to see the very
> > same effect even inside X, so tty can be possibly ruled out, right?
> >
> > Still, I don't see the leaking F key in the evtest output (see the mail
> > from yesterday), which is quite puzzling.
>
> Everything quite puzzling.
>
> I find it puzzling that people cannot reproduce this. I see this on two
> quite different systems (different keyboard, system). Does really nobody
> else see it?

I really tried, and I don't. Could you please send me your config?

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs

  Last update: 2009-07-10 00:01    [W:2.156 / U:0.780 seconds]