SubjectRe: [Mactel-linux-users] touchpad synaptics pm-suspend
 > If you can save those messages, and
> send them to kernel.org.

i just think it had to do with the disk... i've since upgraded my root
partition to ext4 and the boot partition, where the kernel resides, is
still ext3 due to grub...

i just rolled it back when rebuilding the nvidia and broadcomm rpms
failed with the kernel... i guess i could of checked to see if the
native driver install could build the module...

no one has replied on the fedora user list either, i just find it had to
imagine one person is running F11 on a macbook...

it just stinks that i can't close my laptop lid....

which distro are you rocking? i am partial to rpm based packing...

On 07/08/2009 12:42 PM, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
> paul s wrote:
>> does your touchpad work from resume? i know it is not the same model,
>> but curious...
>>
>> i updated the kernel from rawhide(2.6.31.rc2) and there were just
>> crazy system errors, actually even saw a kernelloops warning for the
>> first time...

>>> Not sure for redhat, but if you feel comfortable,
>>> try just grabbing a fresh tar.ball from kernel.org,
>>> or use git to pull the latest from Linus's tree.
>>> (this way your up-to-date, and the fix could be already
>>> in there).
>>>
>>> Justin P. Mattock
>>>

>> --
>> linux-kernel" in
>> Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
>>
> If you can save those messages, and
> send them to kernel.org.
> Honestly I have not tried S2D/S2R
> on my machine for a while(probably
> end up with a black screen).
>
> Justin P. Mattock

  Last update: 2009-07-08 23:15    [W:3.717 / U:0.392 seconds]