SubjectRe: [patch 00/54] [Announce] Microsoft Hyper-V drivers for Linux
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 02:07:40PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Monday 20 July 2009, Greg KH wrote:
> > Anyway, I agree, for a "proper" review, I will show the final, cleaned
> > up version, like normal. But we aren't there just yet, that is why this
> > code is going to live in the staging tree for a while. Give us some
> > time to get it fixed up.
>
> I would find it helpful to have them in a git tree (or a branch) that
> I can pull, so I can look at both the original code and the cleaned up
> state.
>
> Any reason why the patches are not yet in your staging.git?

staging.git is for sending patches to Linus only. Look in the
MAINTAINERS file for a location of my tree of patches for staging.

If you like git, I'd recommend just using the linux-next tree, as that
always has the latest staging patches in it.

thanks,

greg k-h