    Subject[patch 00/24] 2.6.30.2-stable review

    This is the start of the stable review cycle for the 2.6.30.2 release.

    NOTE! I still have a number of patches that people have submitted for
    the .30 -stable tree, yet they do not show up in this release. That is
    due to the fact that I want to get this release out as soon as possible
    due to some public security issues that are addressed here, and the fact
    that I'm supposed to go on vacation in a few hours :)

    Please know that the patches you have submitted, will show up in the
    next .30-stable release after this one, they have not been forgotten,
    and are not lost. Thanks for your patience.

    There are 24 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response
    to this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please
    let us know. If anyone is a maintainer of the proper subsystem, and
    wants to add a Signed-off-by: line to the patch, please respond with it.

    These patches are sent out with a number of different people on the
    Cc: line. If you wish to be a reviewer, please email stable@kernel.org
    to add your name to the list. If you want to be off the reviewer list,
    also email us.

    Anything received after that time might be too late.

    The whole patch series can be found in one patch at:
    kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/stable-review/patch-2.6.30.2-rc1.gz
    and the diffstat can be found below.

    thanks,

    greg "I need to go pack the car now" k-h

      Last update: 2009-07-17 22:21    [W:7.940 / U:0.056 seconds]