    Subjectbinary ftrace buffer format

    For the past hour or so I've been trying to make Steven's
    script [1] work, but not only is it endian-challenged, working only on
    LE, but also does it seems to have a different idea of the ring buffer
    format, so even with fixes I can't get it to print proper data.

    I'm convinced that it would be trivial to write a program to parse the
    binary trace buffer, but I can't find a format description. Can somebody
    point me to one please?

    Oh and a tangential question -- that thing seems to work on pages, does
    that mean I can't trace something larger than a page?

      Last update: 2009-07-13 23:25    [W:0.019 / U:8.288 seconds]