    SubjectRe: [git pull] IDE fixes
    Hi Bartlomiej,

    On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
    <> wrote:
    >> > My honest opinion is that it is as appropriate now as it will be 2.6.31.
    >> >
    >> > [ I'm still amazed by the amount of *completely* bogus reasons given for
    >> >  not merging it. ]
    >> I don't consider this a bogus reason at all:
    >>  10 files changed, 134 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)
    > Since when do we validate code quality based solely on LOC changed? :)

    Since when we entered -rc8 (or even earlier).

    <> wrote:
    > I'm yet to see anybody posting a single code chunk in this whole discussion.

    That's because I am not objecting to the code. I am objecting to the
    fact that you're submitting something as big as this so late in the
    release cycle and the fact that it's not a clear-cut bug fix.

    But anyway, I don't really want to argue about this. I simply wanted
    to point out that I agree with Alan's and James' comments and that I
    don't think they have anything to do with "slowing down IDE fixes" but
    rather with how the whole release cycle with fixed merge window works.

      Last update: 2009-06-07 21:15    [W:0.021 / U:32.384 seconds]