SubjectRe: 2.6.30-rc8 Oops whilst booting
Date
Sorry, I've just realised what a poor report my earlier email was. I should also have said that the
kernel has booted succesfully. At the time of reporting I had had two panics. I've just done
another git pull, so the kernel is bang up to date with kernel.org, but after building and
installing, a reboot resulted in another panic. The system then booted OK after switch off and on
again.

Please cc me to any reply, I'm not subscribed.

--
No, Sir; there is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which
so much happiness is produced as by a good tavern or inn - Doctor Samuel

  Last update: 2009-06-06 23:19    [W:0.087 / U:0.984 seconds]