SubjectRe: Mild filesystem corruption on ext4 (no journal)
Alan Jenkins wrote:
> Eric Sandeen wrote:
>> Alan Jenkins wrote:

>> And did the reread after dropping caches have the right data?
>>

> Yes.
>
>> Did the block numbers reported by filefrag -v change post-boot?
>>

> Oh, I didn't understand that's what you were asking for.

Yeah, after I saw that bug it does seem to be solely a data flushing
issue. I was trying the testcase and looking at what is on-disk in the
original image, what's on-disk after the unmount, and what is seen in
the chroot, for the file in question.... 3 different answers.
(and oddly enough dropping caches doesn't show it; you have to
unmount/remount)

-Eric