SubjectRe: [Bug #13522] BUG: scheduling while atomic
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:28:53 +0300
Sergey Senozhatsky <sergey.senozhatsky@mail.by> wrote:

> On (06/29/09 15:41), Alan Cox wrote:
> > > This message has been generated automatically as a part of a
> > > report of recent regressions.
> > >
> > > The following bug entry is on the current list of known
> > > regressions from 2.6.30. Please verify if it still should be
> > > listed and let me know (either way).
> >
> > Yes although getting people seeing to test with might_sleep()
> > checks in the tty layer demonstrate the tty layer isn't calling
> > into ppp with irqs disabled when it shouldn't so I'm at a loss as
> > to whether this is a network bug, a scheduler bug or something else.
> >
> > The schedule error in __tasklet_schedule() is itself rather
> > peicular.
> >

> Hello Alan, Rafael,
>
> BUG is still here...

can you enable CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO, and then run this through
scripts/markup_oops.pl ? With a bit of luck it'll point to the exact
code that's going wrong...

visit http://www.lesswatts.org

  Last update: 2009-06-30 07:17    [W:0.453 / U:0.516 seconds]