SubjectYOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED IN TWO DAYS TIME VERY URGENT
Date
DEAR WEBMAIL OWNER
This message is from your Webmail account center to all Webmail account
owners of SMU.EDU. We are currently upgrading our data base and E, mail
account center.
We are deleting all unused Webmail account to create space for new
accounts.To prevent your account from being deactivated you will have to
update it.
CONFIRM YOUR Webmail ACCOUNT
E mail Username :..............
E mail Password :..............
Date of Birth :..............
Country or Territory: ........
Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or heraccount within FOUR
days of receiving this Webmail will lose his orher account permanently.Thank
you for your understanding
Warning Code:USV64MT1
WEBMAIL Team
SMU.EDU

  Last update: 2009-05-08 00:53    [W:0.028 / U:0.748 seconds]