SubjectRe: Quick question about libata and hdparm
> Is there anything that I can do right now? Just to remember, the
> original IDE driver works without any problems, but I would like to
> migrate everything to libata (and many distributions are already using
> libata by default, even with IDE devices).

At the moment I've not found a way to duplicate your specific problem.
Bartlomiej has certainly found one bug that needs fixing. I've actually
been working remotely on another box that had problems with the driver but
those seem different to yours and once I've run a couple of final tests
I'll need to talk to Tejun about some EH tweaks. That bug however appears
specific to a faulty disk and while it looks similar I see no evidence of
you having any bad sectors.

  Last update: 2009-05-01 12:35    [W:1.335 / U:0.104 seconds]