SubjectRe: nfsd pull request for 2.6.30
From
On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 12:08:51PM -0400, bfields wrote:
> Please pull nfsd-releated changes for 2.6.30 from the for-2.6.30 branch
> at:
>
> git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git for-2.6.30

Note: two compile fixes (for the !CONFIG_NFSD_V4 case) have been
committed to the tip of that branch since the original pull request.

Benny Halevy (2):
nfsd41: define NFSD_DRC_SIZE_SHIFT in set_max_drc
nfsd41: define nfsd4_set_statp as noop for !CONFIG_NFSD_V4

--b.

> [...]
> nfsd4: remove redundant "if" in nfs4_preprocess_stateid_op
> nfsd4: remove unneeded local variable
> nfsd4: remove some dprintk's
> nfsd4: add a helper function to decide if stateid is delegation
> nfsd4: separate delegreturn case from preprocess_stateid_op
> nfsd4: fail when delegreturn gets a non-delegation stateid
> nfsd4: remove unused CHECK_FH flag
> nfsd4: rename io_during_grace_disallowed
> nfsd4: put_nfs4_client does not require state lock
> nfsd4: remove use of mutex for file_hashtable
> nfsd4: fix do_probe_callback errors
> nfsd4: move rpc_client setup to a separate function
> nfsd4: support putpubfh operation
> nfsd4: don't do lookup within readdir in recovery code
> nfsd4: remove redundant check from nfsd4_open
> nfsd4: don't check ip address in setclientid
>
> Manish Katiyar (1):
> nfsd : Define NFSD only when FILE_LOCKING is enabled
>
> Marc Eshel (5):
> nfsd41: define nfs41 error codes
> nfsd41: introduce nfs4_client cl_sessions list
> nfsd41: release_session when client is expired
> nfsd41: sessionid hashing
> nfsd41: provide support for minor version 1 at rpc level
>
> Miklos Szeredi (1):
> lockd: clean up blocking lock cases of nlsmvc_lock()
>
> Olga Kornievskaia (1):
> svcrpc: take advantage of tcp autotuning
>
> Qinghuang Feng (1):
> NFSD: cleanup for nfs3proc.c
>
> Sachin S. Prabhu (1):
> Inconsistent setattr behaviour
>
> ideawu (1):
> sunrpc/svc.c: Remove unused line 'rqstp->rq_server = serv;' in svc_process
>
> wengang wang (1):
> nfsd(v2/v3): fix the failure of creation from HPUX client
>
> Documentation/filesystems/knfsd-stats.txt | 159 ++++
> Documentation/filesystems/nfs41-server.txt | 161 ++++
> fs/lockd/svclock.c | 13 +-
> fs/nfsd/Kconfig | 1 +
> fs/nfsd/nfs3proc.c | 10 +-
> fs/nfsd/nfs4callback.c | 47 +-
> fs/nfsd/nfs4proc.c | 246 ++++--
> fs/nfsd/nfs4recover.c | 74 +-
> fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c | 1196 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----
> fs/nfsd/nfs4xdr.c | 633 ++++++++++++++-
> fs/nfsd/nfsctl.c | 38 +-
> fs/nfsd/nfsproc.c | 3 +-
> fs/nfsd/nfssvc.c | 86 ++-
> fs/nfsd/vfs.c | 37 +-
> include/linux/lockd/xdr.h | 12 +-
> include/linux/lockd/xdr4.h | 10 +-
> include/linux/nfs.h | 1 -
> include/linux/nfs4.h | 138 ++++-
> include/linux/nfsd/cache.h | 1 +
> include/linux/nfsd/nfsd.h | 228 ++++--
> include/linux/nfsd/nfsfh.h | 7 +
> include/linux/nfsd/state.h | 84 ++-
> include/linux/nfsd/stats.h | 9 +-
> include/linux/nfsd/xdr4.h | 129 +++-
> include/linux/sunrpc/svc.h | 16 +
> include/linux/sunrpc/svc_xprt.h | 46 +-
> include/linux/sunrpc/xdr.h | 42 +-
> net/sunrpc/svc.c | 3 +-
> net/sunrpc/svc_xprt.c | 127 +++-
> net/sunrpc/svcsock.c | 35 +-
> create mode 100644 Documentation/filesystems/knfsd-stats.txt
> create mode 100644 Documentation/filesystems/nfs41-server.txt

  Last update: 2009-04-06 18:55    [W:0.066 / U:0.216 seconds]